Make A Booking
Thank you for booking your table with us at the Aldwark Arms. We just have to highlight a few new procedures and government guidelines for your information, prior to your visit.
All our tables are a maximum of two hour sittings for your leisure and we respectfully ask that you vacate the table on time to allow us to prepare it for our next booking.
– From the 12th April we can only take booking for outdoor tables. If you wish to eat in either our open marquee area or on a table outside on the terrace, please add a note in the comments box of your booking and we will try to accommodate where possible but we work on a first come first serve basis so cannot guarantee a table in your requested area.
– On arrival, please follow our one way system and one of our team will meet you and seat you. We would ask that you use our one-way system at all times.
– Tables bookings – Up to 6 people from 6 different households on one table or two households of up to any number of people.
– ALL guests MUST wear face coverings when walking through the pub on entry, exit and using the toilets. Customers who are exempt and children under 11 are not required to wear face coverings.
– ALL customers now must sign in to track and trace. You can do this on arrival by scanning the NHS QR scanner or by giving your details to a member of staff.
– Social distancing of a minimum of 1 metre will apply throughout. Tables of more than 6 cannot join tables together.
– Adults are responsible for children at all times and we ask that they remain at your table and avoid moving around the venue. We also request that any devices are used with headphones to keep noise levels at a minimum.
– All dining and drinking is table service only at this time.
– If you request an outside table and there should be any adverse weather conditions, we cannot move you inside due to the current restrictions.
Inside tables can be booked from the 12th May!
We look forward to seeing you all and as we start to get back to some normality!
The Aldwark Arms Team