Make A Booking
We just have to highlight a few new procedures and government guidelines for your information, prior to your visit.
– On arrival, please go to the front entrance where you will be greeted by a member of our team who will take you to your table via our one way system. We would ask that you use our one way system for the duration of your visit.
– We must collect ALL customer names, phone numbers and email addresses upon arrival for track and trace purposes. This applies to everyone in your party. Please write down this information listing all your guests and information and hand it in on arrival. This information will be held and kept securely by us for 21 days.
– Tables inside – Guests are only allowed to visit at the moment as members of two households or support bubbles with no more than 6 people.
– Tables outside – Guests can visit as members of two households or support bubbles or any number of households but only up to 6 people.
– ALL guests are required to wear face coverings when visiting the toilets, this includes children from the age of 6 upwards.
– Adults are responsible for children at all times and we ask that they remain at your table and avoid moving around the venue. We also request that any devices are used with headphones to keep noise levels at a minimum.
– Bookings are currently required for food AND drinks. When booking please specify if you are booking with us for food or drinks in the comments section. Our new temporary bar area is located within our marquee which is designated for both drinkers and diners.
– If you request an outside table and there should be any adverse weather conditions, we may not be able to accommodate you inside due to the current number’s restrictions.
– Dogs are now only allowed to the outside areas and must be well behaved and always kept on a lead.
If the time you would like to book with us is unavailable then please call us on 01347 838324 and we will endeavour to accommodate where we can.