Make A Booking
Thank you for booking your table with us at the Aldwark Arms.
All our tables are a maximum of two hour sittings for your leisure and we respectfully ask that you vacate the table on time to allow us to prepare it for our next booking.
We have the following areas available to book your table:
- Bar (a mix of seated and high tables – area had a TV)
- Bar restaurant (seated tables)
- Udder room (seperate area away from the hustle and bustle of the restaurant)
- Front Room (front section of restaurant)
- Snug (tables situated in middle of restaurant, close to bar)
- Conservatory (rectangular type room hosting a few tables, looks into the marquee area)
- Outside Marquee (marquee can be closed or open depending on the weather. On colder days, we can put on the heating.) This area has outside picnic benches in it. As this area is outside, we can host various functions here where tables can be put together for larger parties.
- Outside back – tables located outside overlooking the stunning fields, some tables have umbrellas, some dont.
— Please add a note in the comments box of your booking and we will try to accommodate where possible but we work on a first come first serve basis so cannot guarantee a table in your requested area.
– On arrival, please meet one of our team at the door who will seat you. We would ask that you make sure you have a mask on, sanitize your hands and sign in on the track and trace system put in place by the NHS.
– Tables bookings – Up to 6 people from 6 different households on one table or two households of up to any number of people.
– ALL guests MUST wear face coverings when walking through the pub on entry, exit and using the toilets. Customers who are exempt and children under 11 are not required to wear face coverings.
– Social distancing of a minimum of 1 metre will apply throughout.
– Adults are responsible for children at all times and we ask that they remain at your table and avoid moving around the venue. We also request that any devices are used with headphones to keep noise levels at a minimum.
– All dining and drinking is table service only at this time.
– If you request an outside table and there should be any adverse weather conditions, we cannot move you inside due to the current restrictions.
We look forward to seeing you all.
The Aldwark Arms Team