Make A Booking
Thank you for booking your table with us at the Aldwark Arms. We just have to highlight a few new procedures and government guidelines for your information, prior to your visit.
All our tables are a maximum of two hour sittings for your leisure and we respectfully ask that you vacate the table on time to allow us to prepare it for our next booking.
– From the 2nd December, households will not be allowed to mix indoors. Please note we cannot take bookings for mixed household inside BUT we do now have an open marquee area with heating and lighting etc. If you wish to eat in our marquee area due to being from more than one household, you must add this to your booking comments so we are aware. Whilst we have tried to make the marquee as warm as possible, it is still open to the elements so we suggest you dress up warm as it will still be chilly.
– Alcohol can only be served it eating a substantial meal.
– On arrival, please follow our one way system and one of our team will meet you and seat you. We would ask that you use our one-way system at all times.
– Tables inside – Single households plus support bubbles only
– Tables outside (marquee) – Up to 6 households on one table. Please note you cannot mix with other tables nearby. Social distancing still applies. Do not travel together.
– ALL guests MUST wear face coverings at all times except when seated. Customers who are exempt and children under 11 are not required to wear face coverings.
– We now use the contact details you provide us open booking for track and trace purposes. There is now also a NHS Trace and Trace QR scanner which one of your party will be required to complete once sat.
– Social distancing of a minimum of 1 metre will apply throughout. Customers are not allowed to stand and chat to other customers at tables etc.
– Adults are responsible for children at all times and we ask that they remain at your table and avoid moving around the venue. We also request that any devices are used with headphones to keep noise levels at a minimum.
– All dining and drinking is table service only at this time.
– If you request an outside table and there should be any adverse weather conditions, we cannot move you inside due to the current number’s restrictions.
We do hope that you have a fantastic time at the Arms with the “new normal”. We will, as always give you the warmest of welcomes, great food in a relaxed and safe environment. Looking forward to seeing you!
The Aldwark Arms Team